1. The Sanctuary is a beautiful open space, ideal for concerts, readings, weddings, funerals and other formal events. Food is not allowed in the Sanctuary. Rental of the Sanctuary includes use of the “Pie Room” and the kitchen.
2. The Newcomb Room is a large private space near the kitchen upstairs. It offers an open, carpeted space ideal for exercise classes. Tables and chairs are available nearby and may be set up for lectures or movies. The Newcomb Room is available to rent with or without the kitchen, and if rented with the kitchen, the open space called the “Pie Room” is also included.
3. The Sunday School Room is a medium sized private space downstairs, which includes use of a kitchen cart for refreshments and access to two downstairs utility sinks for clean up purposes. Tables, chairs, and the kitchen cart (equipped with cups, utensils, coffee and tea pots) for refreshments are stored nearby in the library.
4. The Library is a small, private space downstairs and includes use of a kitchen cart for refreshments and two downstairs utility sinks for clean up purposes. Tables, chairs and the kitchen cart are stored in the room.
5. The Pie Room is an open space upstairs and not available for rent separately, but often used by church members for informal meetings and discussions.
6. The two church offices are available for use by church members only.
Please contact the Building Use Coordinator, Effie Cummings, at email@example.com, or by phone at 831-595-6743, to book the use of any of the Church spaces. Fees are negotiable for long term renters or special situations. For occasional rental, see the Building Use Fee Schedule. Fill out the Use Agreement Form after you have discussed your needs with the Building Use Coordinator.